Why Eagle Integrated Services?
Eagle Integrated Services, LLC (EIS) is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), Small Business Administration certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business, and a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC). EIS provides outstanding services at a competitive price to include health information systems, health services support, management consulting services, information and technology. Due to its status as an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) EIS is eligible for sole source contracts up to $22 million.
EIS brings the experience, expertise, and assets of the entire Government Services Group, composed of 22 BBNC subsidiaries, to successfully execute your contract. EIS and our subsidiaries employ over 2,500 personnel worldwide executing more than $300 Million in contracts per year.
- Information Management / Information Technology
- Data Science
- Professional Services
- – Certified Laboratory Support
- – Direct Health Care Provider (DHCP) Medical Services
- – Engineering and Technical Support
- – Medical Clinical Support
- – Medical Logistics and Medical Training Support
- – Program Management
The mission of EIS is to achieve customer satisfaction through industry recognized practices for the establishment, sustainment, and protection of sensitive information technology networks and infrastructures, while providing a rewarding environment for our employees and helping to enrich the native way of life for the Bristol Bay Native Corporation and its shareholders.
As an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), EIS stands ready and able to support a sole-source award of up to $22 million. We bring to the table, relevant experience and knowledge of key personnel from all BBNC subsidiary companies, and BBNC’s financial and manpower resources that include multi-million dollar lines of credit, access to self-insured group benefits, and established financial, payroll, human resources and other administrative services that meet government auditing standards and other regulatory requirements. A Small Business Association (SBA) 8(a) ANC directed award offers the Federal Government an effective and efficient contracting means to procure high-quality services.
We are a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation with operations in government services, construction, industrial services, and tourism.
To learn more about Bristol Bay Native Corporation, visit bbnc.net
- SBA Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)
- Entered 8(a) program on 9/26/2016
- CAGE: 7FVF7
- DUNS: 07-995-7261
- UEI: QNR7B2CS89A3
- DCAA compliant accounting system
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 621999 All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health
- 622110 Offices of Physicians
Defense Health Agency
- Solution Architect
- Data Science and Decision Analytics Support
- Carepoint Healthcare Application Suite (CHAS) Tier I – III Support
U.S. Air Force
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) 711th Human Performance Wing (711 HPW)
- USAF School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM)
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
- Army Sustainment Command